Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ms Kitty age 19 crosses the Rainbow Bridge today.

I have sent the Rainbow Bridge poem to people across the world when they had to put a pet down..euthanize it or died at home with them.. Today I read it for myself Ms Kitty passed over to the rainbow bridge at 9:50 am today, November 15th, Tuesday morning.. I asked the vet assistant would she go in the room with Ms Kitty and say Ms kitty you are a good girl.. and she did..
She was euthanized this morning... I had prayed for an answer and cried till my chest is about to burst and my heart is heavy... I had no idea I would take it this hard ... Because Ms Kitty never was one to lie on me or be groomed... I would let her in the daytime and she went to her bed in the corner and laid down for hours to sleep and was content to be near me in the house.. At night I would always go slide my hand under her belly and get her out of her inside bed near me and she would snarl and hiss at me while we went out the door to her doghouse on the front porch.. I would always say..Ms Kitty HOW CAN YOU ACT THAT WAY TO ME? I would always smile when she did it..She was a cranky old girl... So thank you all for your prayers for Larry and I and Ms kitty.. She is in a pillowcase and inside a clear plastic storage container and will be buried in our pet cemetary .... which is under a huge old oak tree on the hillside overlooking the front of our home....they are always near us.. in that cemetary are Buzz a white rat terrier...Lily a cat and Snooty a daushand.. Now Ms kitty has joined them in heaven... Thank you again Sheri and Larry